Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bomar Rear Sight Blade ...Help!

Jerry944T

I have a wad gun by Ross carter. While cleaning my cat knocked it off my workbench and damaged the blade on the Bomar rear sight. I am desperately trying to find a replacement blade with no luck. My cat's life hangs in the balance. Can someone help me?

I've tried all the usual suspects including speaking to a really nasty women at Bomar.

Peaches the cat and I would really appreciate some help.

Thanks,

Jerry

Hello: Can you file the corner off or is the damage somewhere else? Your best bet may be using another Bo-Mar type rear sight. Champion make a nice one for the money. Looks like you must be a Porsche 944 turbo owner :cheers: Welcome. Thanks, Eric

Hello: Can you file the corner off or is the damage somewhere else? Your best bet may be using another Bo-Mar type rear sight. Champion make a nice one for the money. Looks like you must be a Porsche 944 turbo owner :cheers: Welcome. Thanks, Eric

Nope the damage is right on the top, next to the central aiming slot. Peaches is in big trouble. I hate to buy a whole new sight just to replace what I know is replaceable. Besides it's a high body Bomar so the low profile replacements won't work with my front sight.

Yes owned and raced a 1989 944Turbo-S for many years in Porsche Club Racing events. Have fun with yours.