Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mags

I have 10 mm in full size , poly frame new and a full size 45 acp steel wonder finish. THe steel weapon has a frame mounting same as the poly frame for lights etc. I have searched for mags for these pistols. But I am not sure what mags fit. THe 10 mm mags do not fit into the 45 acp frame at all. but hennings as well as other stores do not seem to differentiate between the frames for mags.

Ok I have figured most of this out. All 10 mm mags for full size work in all 10 mmpoly and stell. $5 acp poly and steel use different mags.

Now I would like to get some Gramss springs and followers. which ones are for factory mags, and what is a 140 mm mag and what is a 170 mm mag.

Falcondriver> The 140mm and 170mm ones are the magazines setup with extended base pads. The 140mm mags are for Limited division and the 170mm are for Open division. If you are looking for a replacement Grams spring and follower for the stock magazine and base pad, I believe that the 9 coil version is what you are looking for. It would be best to check with Henning though to make sure.