Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Travel To Virginia - Stop Over Recommendations

A group of us are traveling this week to the USPSA VAMD Competition from New Jersey.

We are taking I95 South. NJ to Fredericksburg Virginia

Does anyone have any recommended stops on the way to Virginia?

Gun Stores that have Tactical and reloading gear would be of interest.

Any must see stops that are related to our sport?

Thanks

Edited by MidKnightt

Sorry but that is a pretty boring drive!

There is a Bass Pro shop close to BWI airport (outside Baltimore at the Arrundal Mills Mall) but other than that it is pretty lame. Most of us mail order everything because of that.

Fredericksburg is south of DC so depending on when you arrive there are several neat points of interest. If your aviation buffs, the Dulles Airport ,Smithsonian Aviation Museum is top notch.

If you prior service, the USMC Museum at Quantico is pretty awesome.

If your into horses, Bar-B-que and cold beer....swing on down to my place in southern Maryland! (we have a little range in the back yard to warm up on!)

Edited by Bigpops

Sorry but that is a pretty boring drive!

There is a Bass Pro shop close to BWI airport (outside Baltimore at the Arrundal Mills Mall) but other than that it is pretty lame. Most of us mail order everything because of that.

Fredericksburg is south of DC so depending on when you arrive there are several neat points of interest. If your aviation buffs, the Dulles Airport ,Smithsonian Aviation Museum is top notch.

If you prior service, the USMC Museum at Quantico is pretty awesome.

If your into horses, Bar-B-que and cold beer....swing on down to my place in southern Maryland! (we have a little range in the back yard to warm up on!)

Man, I'm into Bar-B-Que and cold beer. :cheers:

The only place I know to stop is where the State Police stop you, not doggin' Va. I'm just sayin. I just can back down the 95 corridor Mon. and they were pretty thick, and no, they weren't just sitting on the side of the road, they were in business. Slow down, be safe and save your money for those primers. I'm heading back up Sat. and shooting Sun. am, can't wait.

Edited by WDB