Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who Makes the Cheapest Single Stack Mag Pouches?

DyNo!

I found a guy who makes them at home. I have about 20 of them total. His email is tacticalkydex@bellsouth.net and he does them for 15 or $16 a PAIR and they are pretty nice, adjustable retention....good enough for single stack. Email him. He also makes double stack mags which i use in production.

Dave

YES!!

I use his in all of my guns (Glock, M&P, 1911) and they work great!

Just paypal him the money and you'll have them within 3-5 days, no shit.

Do those hold onto a CR speed belt very well or do they wobble much. Never tried the mag holders with the clip like that on it that hooks over the belt, only the ones that slide through the belt

I found a guy who makes them at home. I have about 20 of them total. His email is tacticalkydex@bellsouth.net and he does them for 15 or $16 a PAIR and they are pretty nice, adjustable retention....good enough for single stack. Email him. He also makes double stack mags which i use in production.

Dave

YES!!

I use his in all of my guns (Glock, M&P, 1911) and they work great!

Just paypal him the money and you'll have them within 3-5 days, no shit.

Do those hold onto a CR speed belt very well or do they wobble much. Never tried the mag holders with the clip like that on it that hooks over the belt, only the ones that slide through the belt

I'm not sure about a CR belt. I use a 1.5" leather belt and it is a perfect fit. If the CR belts are really thick like the double alpha belts, then they wont fit....had one for a bit and the belt was just too thick.

Dave

There is one that's like the Bladetech quad, but the magazines are staggered, which should help with what you're talking about. I thought it was made by CR Speed, but I just looked at their site and didn't spot it.

That sounds like the Comp-tac.

http://www.comp-tac.com/product_info.php?products_id=33

Yep, that's it! A little expensive, but then you're really buying 4 pouches rather than 1.

• 2 weeks later...