Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA at Circleville June 6th

This Saturday June 6th, we will be having our monthly match. I will try to post the stages asap. Sorry for the late notice but I have been planning a party for my brother. He's getting married or as I like to say he's having a funeral. So this Friday, before my match, will be his last chance to go out with a bang. I may be a little hung over. So I would be very very very greatly appreciative if you can help with set up. Set up starts at 8:00 am. Thanks Jason

Dan,

If you are able to get approval from the wife on both matches I will have to move you up to a higher place on my "people I would like to be like" list.

Dan,

If you are able to get approval from the wife on both matches I will have to move you up to a higher place on my "people I would like to be like" list.

Well then, move me up on that list. I will be there bright and early. And I didn't even have to buy flowers. :cheers:

If you have a cordless drill/driver, bring it. Lots of walls (as usual for Conrad).

Yes, there are TWO Texas stars, and Conrad wants everyone to have more-than-adequate opportunity to practice with them before October.

Note: the original titles on my two stages were, shall we say, somewhat different than what shows up here (thanks, Conrad; owe you one).

PS: bring your game ... post bachelor party .... I won the Back Alley match last week, the elbow is better and I'm on a roll ....

Edited by FranDoc

good match! Good stages, thanks Fran and Jason... had a great time as always... hopefully Mr. Conrad is in better shape this morning then yesterday. :cheers: Sorry for skipping out on the after party.