Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Air France Plane missing

j1b

I hate that that plane went missing.

Press is reporting they found debris, indicating that the plane did indeed crash into the ocean.

Terrible loss for all involved, the victims, the families.

I pray that all the victims didn't suffer. My big fear is that there was 30 seconds, a minute, 5 minutes of absolute terror. Who knows, hopefully they will find the black boxes though we all know that is going to be a challenge. Up to 3000 meters in depth out there . . .

I know air travel is safe. I love flying as a pilot.

I get that things happen during takeoffs and landings. Hard for me to get my head around bad things happening during cruise.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their families.

And I pray for the pilots. I pray in their last moments (assuming they've passed) that they knew they did their very best.

God Bless

Jack

As a pilot, that wx looks awful. I will caution myself from Monday morning quarterbacking as there are numerous possibilities as to why this happened.

My prayers and condolences go out to all of the families of those on board-especially the crew.

Jason

I thought the same thing. I did the Monday morning quarterback thing for a few, then I decided othewise.

Sometimes people don't realize the pilots are making the best decisions for the passengers and for themselves!

I pray for the folks on that bird. All of them, but specifically for the crew and pilots. I know they did their best.

Jack