Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ky. State Multi-Gun

Gary Welborn and his staff once again put on a GREAT multi-gun match in KY. Great job by Gary in his course design ( I need to talk to you about those clays with rifle) and a fantactic job by all of the RO's. This match just gets better every year, well done. I really like the randow drawing for the prize table, gives us old guys a chance for a nice prize since we can't really keep up with all the great young shooters in the sport now.

Gary Welborn and his staff once again put on a GREAT multi-gun match in KY. Great job by Gary in his course design ( I need to talk to you about those clays with rifle) and a fantactic job by all of the RO's. This match just gets better every year, well done. I really like the randow drawing for the prize table, gives us old guys a chance for a nice prize since we can't really keep up with all the great young shooters in the sport now.

+1

I brought a buddy who had never shot a 3 Gun match ever and he really enjoyed it. He did not stop talking about it until I dropped him off at his place.

Needless to say , at least one new shooter is now hooked on the sport because of a great match for both new & seasoned shooters.

Edited by cold

Yeah ... it was a great match (as always). This is one match you must put on the schedule each year. Gary and crew do a awesome job of putting on a match. The clays on the rifle stage were something else!