Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Benelli Mag. Extension

Dan H.

Which mag extension should I get? I have a Benelli sbe 26 inch bbl that I want to use for limited. Do the extensions screw on the end of my exsisting tube or do I replace the whole thing. looked at the DMW are they any good? Do they come with a spring, do I aslo need a mag to barrel clamp? Thanks Dan H.

I have a question for one of you USPSA lawyer types. I have a Benelli that has a 4 round extension. I can load 7 in the mag tube, 1 under the bolt, and 1 chambered for a total of 9.

I feel this is a disadvantage because if I fire four rounds at an array, and move to the next array, I am only able to load 3 rounds to top off the magazine for a total of 8 in the gun.

Would it be against the rules if I ordered an extension that would allow me to hold 8 in the magazine? Obviously I could load 10 total, but I am a nice guy and would never, never cheat.

Thanks for your advice.

Bob.

you can call Beven for his advice, which basically was to buy Dave's Metal Work stuff.

So I went to speed shooters and picked up a DMW extension. Do not forget to buy the collar also.

I ended up cutting the spring a little following the adage that it is easier to cut in small segments rather than cut too much off and try to super glue the thing back together.

Beven will also modify your Benelli to reduce the fun of having a Benelli Thumb.