Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bumped to B

Lanzo

So...less than 3 months since I picked up an open gun for the first time...bumped to B.

Two Majors with an open gun so far...

2009 A6 -- 2nd C class by less than 1 percent ; 44/81 in Open ; Highest Stage Place (26/322) ; Lowest Stage Place (64/322) ; I couldn't find overall.

2009 AL State -- 1st C class ; 17/33 in Open ; 33/108 overall.

I've got one Master and one High end A (less then a percent off M and it was my first time EVER shooting any open gun) classifier. Bombed the others.

LOOK OUT....I'M COMIN' THROUGH! :sight: Don't anybody worry though...when I go to Ranger School soon I'll lose all the skillz and have to start over...3+ months with no trigger time :angry2:

Ha...just kidding. I'm nothing to bragg about, but I'm having so much fun with Open. I couldn't do it without my buddies who let me experiment, film, load ammo, and shoot with their equipment. You guys are the best! Being in this sport and meeting/shooting with all of you has been the greatest thing i've done in my life so far. Expect maybe the first time I had...nah...this is better :goof:

--Lanzo

Side note....In my best Bruce Willis voice, "Now I have a Quinn Mount!" It's on biat#%es! :devil:

Edited by Lanzo

Welcome to B. I'm sure I'll still be swimming in the B pond when you move on to the big A pond. But all that means is an A open guy will getting his a$$ kicked by a B L10 guy. AGAIN. :roflol::sight: Congrats Bro...think of what you could do if you actually practiced. :cheers:

AL

Yep now you are in the same class as your girlfriend! :roflol:

You better shut the hell up. :roflol:

Lanzo

Oh no you dinnin... :o

Good job man... ;)

Thanks man. Can't wait to try out your mount this weekend. It looks friggin' sweet!

Any tips?

Lanzo

Lanzo

Good job man... ;)

Thanks man. Can't wait to try out your mount this weekend. It looks friggin' sweet!

Any tips?

Lanzo

Shoot As

Rapidly!

Lanzo

Good job man... ;)

Any tips?

Lanzo

Shoot As

Rapidly!

Ha. Maybe if I was JThompson! :cheers: