Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hear ye....hear ye....hear ye

I have from a reliable source that there is still time to sign up for the best little shooting match in all the world, maybe the galaxy!

Contact Tom Hughes, Brian Zins or any of our friends at NRA and they will be happy to help you get a slot, or a spot, or a shot at the BIANCHI CUP. The most prized shooting trophy on the planet!

See you in a couple weeks or so :cheers:

Martin

p.s. support our major sponsors NRA, Midway, SigArms, Colt.......and all the others too including multiple time winner Brian Enos.

I have from a reliable source that there is still time to sign up for the best little shooting match in all the world, maybe the galaxy!

Contact Tom Hughes, Brian Zins or any of our friends at NRA and they will be happy to help you get a slot, or a spot, or a shot at the BIANCHI CUP. The most prized shooting trophy on the planet!

See you in a couple weeks or so :cheers:

Martin

p.s. support our major sponsors NRA, Midway, SigArms, Colt.......and all the others too including multiple time winner Brian Enos.

Martin,

We could not have said it better from Fairfax @ NRA HQ! The 2009 Program Booklet is in the mail, and on the way to all that have signed up so far. (READ IT, THERE HAVE BEEN A LOT OF POSITIVE CHANGES)

We are almost packed and ready, taking care of the last minute details before we pack the Truck for the 2 day Trip to Columbia, MO.

WE have the best Open, Metallic & Production Competitors signed up and ready to compete with the best of the best. Team Glock, Team Smith & Wesson, Team Sig Sauer, Team Caspian, and Teams from Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Canada, Japan, Italy and Switzerland will be all converging in MO in the next couple of weeks.

There is still time to sign up, but not much time, we shut down Match Operations at NRA HQ on Friday 8 May. The Ray Chapman "Nostalgia" Match is booked, with no more slots available. Ray's Widow, Beverly McCord will be in attendance, to share stories of Ray's experiences, and she is bringing some of Ray's collection for the World to see.

NRA President - John Sigler has agreed to be the Key-Note Speaker at the Awards Dinner, and we have plenty of other surprises in store for all of you, that will be talked about after the Championship is over.

We are all looking forward to celebrating the 30th Anniversary, I am personally looking forward to this one, we have done a lot of things to make this a better experience for everyone!

Let us know if you want to sign up, but do it quickly! bianchicup@nrahq.org

Tom...

To 2009 BC competitors:

Have a safe journey and we'll see you in Columbia and Hallsville, MO in about a week. Make sure you sort your ammo, properly and bring only 10's and X's! Each year I manage to get some 8's or worse in my ammo mag. It must be the Mrs. who does that to me. Lastly bring eye and ear protection, because you will not believe what you see and hear!

MJ :cheers:

p.s. Yes, the VIRGINIAN'S are coming back.

Martin you may want to bring some relax pills too, so the plates don't get you!!!!

The PLATES are my favorite event :roflol:

NRA needs to reconsider the prize table. They need to give out some VALUABLES, like bullets and primers! :surprise:

Be safe, and we'll see you in 8-10 days.

MJ

Brian- Let the Mods run this place for a few days and come have some fun! You ARE one of the Highly Regarded Alumni after all.

Wouldn't it be great to relive some of the good old days with people you haven't seen in years? Heck, you might even win

a trophy or two, who knows. Hope you come out. Best Regards.

Rumor has it that someone is shooting 1916's 163x in practice. could be some interesting things happen this year.

We will see.

Go Team Secure!!!!!!

Sydney & Tiffany, Mark & Karl

Good Luck.

Now I am off to the NRA National Meetings and will see you all in Mo later in the month.

David