Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IRC classifier match fee?

I need to get classified at the IRC but i have not seen a price for the classifier yet. any ideas or has it been posted and i missed it??

Thanks

Scott

Hey Scott, If I recall correctly it should be $8.00 to $10.00, usually two dollars per stage. But I'll wait to be sure. Hope to see you there. I shoot it just to get trigger time before the match and see if they will move me down. :ph34r: later rdd

I need to get classified at the IRC but i have not seen a price for the classifier yet. any ideas or has it been posted and i missed it??

Thanks

Scott

Classifier match will be held on Thursday starting at 8:00 AM, 4 stages, cost is $20.00 per gun.

Rich

Edited by The Hat

Hey Scott, If I recall correctly it should be $8.00 to $10.00, usually two dollars per stage. But I'll wait to be sure. Hope to see you there. I shoot it just to get trigger time before the match and see if they will move me down. :ph34r: later rdd

Sounds like we pay $10 and Bubber gets billed for the rest????

Sounds like we pay $10 and Bubber gets billed for the rest????

Mea Culpa... Give me a break Cliff they say when you get old the memory is the second to go...Don't recall what is first though...

$20.00 Thanx The Hat. I figured you'd know... later rdd