Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M&P9L

Singlestack

Try Mark Dye at Dye Custom Guns in Knoxville TN.

He is a Benos member, a really good pistol smith who does alot of M&P work, and a really good dude.

If you cannot reach him PM me and I will get his number.

Brian

Anybody know where I find a sear for a M&P 9L? I know a guy that got a little frisky and ruined one.

Brownells sells the entire sear housing block assembly, but not the sears by themselves....a bit under $30 as I recall and all of the sears are the same except for the Pro model. The .45 uses a different housing block, but the same sear. R,

check that, he's in Louisville, TN (almost Knoxville)

it was good getting to meet you at area 6

Try Mark Dye at Dye Custom Guns in Knoxville TN.

He is a Benos member, a really good pistol smith who does alot of M&P work, and a really good dude.

If you cannot reach him PM me and I will get his number.

Brian

Anybody know where I find a sear for a M&P 9L? I know a guy that got a little frisky and ruined one.

We waited several months for backordered sear assemblies from Brownells and I don't know if they have any in stock right now, it seems somebody bought them all :) While we were waiting on them we decided to build some and just finished them, we're still testing them but if he needs one I could probably fix him up.