Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Naughty Boys

Vulture

I come back from a 4 day weekend and go to the hate forum and look at all those red x's. :ph34r:

I wonder who has the most?

I'm sure the Mods have a bald spot on the side of their head from pulling their hair out, but i find it entertaining. :blush:

I'm sure the Mods have a bald spot on the side of their head from pulling their hair out, but i find it entertaining. :blush:

Nah, much like mom and dad, we usually don't take it personally. If we did, we couldn't do this job in the long run. And on the other side --- most infractions are committed by good people who made a mistake, and their usual response is along the lines of "oops, I didn't know/missed that in the rules/didn't think, sorry about that, won't happen again...."

So when you get responses like that --- shooter's accepting their faulting penalties like gentlemen --- what is there to rip hair out over?

Nah, much like mom and dad, we usually don't take it personally. If we did, we couldn't do this job in the long run. And on the other side --- most infractions are committed by good people who made a mistake, and their usual response is along the lines of "oops, I didn't know/missed that in the rules/didn't think, sorry about that, won't happen again...."

So when you get responses like that --- shooter's accepting their faulting penalties like gentlemen --- what is there to rip hair out over?

+1.

I'm losing my hair from the front not the side, but it's not because of this place. I actually come here to be with my friends...

BTW... I thought Siggy would be all over a 'naughty boys' thread!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: