Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Miami Rifle and Pistol Club classifier match

Was just wondering when the scores would be posted. I know its a classifier match but I'm curious to what others ran some of them in.

Can't say for sure. Ray had them out within a few days at our last match.

Of course you picked the picture when he actually had his pants ON. That was a very disturbing sight indeed.

That statement requires a little explanation:

While running a competitor, I felt a sharp sting on my right bumcheek. My immediate thought was "Oh crap, I hope that wasn't a bee since I don't have my epi-pen with me!" Several moments later, I was relieved to be stung two more times (bees don't do multiple hits here in Ohio). I was literally punching my own keister while running the shooter to kill the little bugger.

The climax* occurred when the shooter completed the stage and I dropped trou to investigate the assult.

* No double entendres here...move along :D

Was just wondering when the scores would be posted. I know its a classifier match but I'm curious to what others ran some of them in.

Scores are posted an USPSA.

Congratulation go out to Adrian. USPSA's newest "A" class production Junior. Five of his stages will count and averaged 82%. Two stand outs were Payne's Pain 91% and Mini Mart 95%. :cheers:

Got to stop taking that boy shooting <_<

MDA

Scores are posted an USPSA.

Congratulation go out to Adrian. USPSA's newest "A" class production Junior. Five of his stages will count and averaged 82%. Two stand outs were Payne's Pain 91% and Mini Mart 95%. :cheers:

Got to stop taking that boy shooting <_<

MDA

Nice job!