Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

MS Classic Revo's

chemepharmd

Bwana,

Don't know if you're the official revolver counter for the MS Classic, but do you have a count yet? I tried the squadding section on the USPSA site, but the MS match isn't on there.

I heard Ol' Hop backed out this year. Something about as long as nobody beats him, he's still the MS champ or something like that :roflol: .

Bwana,

Don't know if you're the official revolver counter for the MS Classic, but do you have a count yet? I tried the squadding section on the USPSA site, but the MS match isn't on there.

I heard Ol' Hop backed out this year. Something about as long as nobody beats him, he's still the MS champ or something like that :roflol: .

I am not the official counter, but I can give you my best guess on who we have so far.

Tommy Cabell-Solid A Class, lots of experience.

Danny Warren-C Class, but don't let that fool you. He is tough.

Elliot Ayssen-GM, need I say more?

Bill Durocher/John Durocher-A double whammy just looking for a place to strike.

Gregg Wheat-The Great Sand-bagger :roflol:

Don't know for sure about any others, and I'm not 100% on a couple of these, but I will check with Big John and see who I can add to the list.

PAT

I won't be able to make MS this year, but if you want a shot at me...................................

Make it up to Birmingham and shoot the AL state match in a few weeks !!!!! ;)

If not, then A-1 in June! :cheers:

and if not that........................... the Revolver only Charity match in Memphis on the last weekend of OCT/first weekend of NOV ! :sight:

BUT..................

I should see you there for at least 2 of the 3 so come on and join the fun !!!! :)

Hop

Oh, and the 15-20 number.........................they'll be there.

Sam, you too aren't making this match???? Some of the regular Memphis crowd is also not able to come to this match for a variety of reasons. And then with this darn AT&T strike looming over my head, I am currently in a holding pattern (thankfully John is holding me a spot). Looks like I am going to have to do some more recruiting to get more of the Nashville crowd down there to make up for you slackers. :-)

Hi Hop,

Trust me - I'm certainly not calling you out. I'm doing good to do 1 revo reload in the time most of you guys shoot a stage :surprise: . If you can help out by letting me shoot on Friday / Saturday or a combination of the 2, I'll be at the Revolver match in October.

Thanks,

Gregg

Edited by chemepharmd

Bwana,

I am not the official counter, but I can give you my best guess on who we have so far.

Don't know for sure about any others, and I'm not 100% on a couple of these, but I will check with Big John and see who I can add to the list.

PAT

Just saw where Big John has started a new thread on wheel-gunners for the MS Classic. According to him we are at 12 with almost a month to go. If I can find out some names, I will get them on here.

Bwana,

PAT

Update to the list of Wheelgunners:

Robert Konrady-They don't call him "Lightning" for nothing.

Ed Kreiger-He's been there and done that and is looking to improve this year.

Gerald Benton-Fairly new to the wheel, but noobdy to discount.

Matt Beck-To quote Hopalong, "The best B Class shooter in C Class.", and he is probably B Class now.

Mike Christenson-Never shot against him that I know of, but I know the name and it means 'Good with a wheel.'

Kerry Bailey-A mystery to me, but if he is coming to shoot with us he is more than welcome. (And probably dangerous.)

Further updates as they become available.

Bwana,

PAT

Update to the list of Wheelgunners:

Robert Konrady-They don't call him "Lightning" for nothing.

Ed Kreiger-He's been there and done that and is looking to improve this year.

Gerald Benton-Fairly new to the wheel, but noobdy to discount.

Matt Beck-To quote Hopalong, "The best B Class shooter in C Class.", and he is probably B Class now.

Mike Christenson-Never shot against him that I know of, but I know the name and it means 'Good with a wheel.'

Kerry Bailey-A mystery to me, but if he is coming to shoot with us he is more than welcome. (And probably dangerous.)

Bill Baldock aka: Nashville Bill-High B Class here last year and moved up to A Class now. (Provided he can get a room :roflol:)

Further updates as they become available.

It's been a hectic couple of months, wasn't sure I could make it till last night. Then I see John's post about the hotel being full and the match being nearly full. Well the panic is over, booked a room. Hopefully, my app will get there in time for a slot. Looking forward to seeing y'all again.