Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Some of my Order is on the Way!

SIE107

Well my powder is shipping out today.. w231 and VV N320.. The primers prob won't arrive till sometime mid May or early June.
All things considered, I could live with that.

Yeah,

I could have gotten the powder a bit ago.. but they were waiting on the primers to arrive.. but when I called them today and found out that the primer delivery was pushed back, I asked them to go ahead and ship the powder.. I need it. I know where there is some Clays at in the area, I am going to go get bit of it tomorrow at 20.00 a pound. All I am really waiting on now is my Star Sizer.. which will be ready in about 3 weeks to ship.

The primers are Wolf primers that I am waiting on.. 20,000 of them.. 15K of small rifle and 5K of the large rifle for my palma gun. I have enough primers for the rest of this year for my prone rifle. I also have another 5K of Win small rifle that I was going to use in the .40 and 5K Win large rifle may use in the palma rifle.

Yeah,

I could have gotten the powder a bit ago.. but they were waiting on the primers to arrive.. but when I called them today and found out that the primer delivery was pushed back, I asked them to go ahead and ship the powder.. I need it. I know where there is some Clays at in the area, I am going to go get bit of it tomorrow at 20.00 a pound. All I am really waiting on now is my Star Sizer.. which will be ready in about 3 weeks to ship.

The primers are Wolf primers that I am waiting on.. 20,000 of them.. 15K of small rifle and 5K of the large rifle for my palma gun. I have enough primers for the rest of this year for my prone rifle. I also have another 5K of Win small rifle that I was going to use in the .40 and 5K Win large rifle may use in the palma rifle.

Where did you order primers from? I need some WSP but I can't anybody that has any. I don't have problem waiting 2-3 months but I can't even find anybody that will take the order.