Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SVI SS Magwell

BN91205

Guys,

Any advice/instruction you can give me would be greatly appreciated. The SV SS Magwell just showed on my doorstep and I'm already having a hard time understanding the installation method. It comes with a MSH as well.

Thanks,

Brian

There are 2 adjustable screws with the threads grounded out in the middle of them. Adjust the screws to where the middle of the screws (the thinnest part) would line up to where the mainspring housing pin would have to 'pass by' them.

Install the MS housing, then the magwell and push the pin through. The pin should go through with just a little effort. If it's not going in relatively easily, adjust the screws up or down a little and try again. Once you have that lined up, and the pin in, tighten down the screws to the point where the magwell is held firmly in place.

Hope I've made sense.

There are 2 adjustable screws with the threads grounded out in the middle of them. Adjust the screws to where the middle of the screws (the thinnest part) would line up to where the mainspring housing pin would have to 'pass by' them.

Install the MS housing, then the magwell and push the pin through. The pin should go through with just a little effort. If it's not going in relatively easily, adjust the screws up or down a little and try again. Once you have that lined up, and the pin in, tighten down the screws to the point where the magwell is held firmly in place.

Hope I've made sense.

This makes a ton of sense, after reading this - it went right on!! Thank you so much!

Take care,

Brian