Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

questions on cmore tactical

gcambi

i've checked the search engines, but find very little on this red dot. Is this an inferior product vs the rest of the stuff out there? Cmores are the clear choice of the handgunners, so why not the ar shooters. Seems like a great idea to me (noob), iron and red dot together. Is there a magnification option for use w/ this sight like there is w/ the eotech? TY in advance for your input

I had a Tactical on an m4 clone, and liked it. It had some zero drift, just like my Serendipity on my open gun, just had to confirm it every so often. I put an aluminum Railway on my SBR 9mm, and like it just fine. The tacticool guys will want to hack on you for using a gamer sight, but I have found them to be more than robust enough for what we use them for. I don't think you would have enough room on a flat top upper to mount the Tactical with the b/u iron sight and a magnifier. Maybe if you used the Railway w/o the irons, you would. I am not aware of a proprietay Cmore magnifier, you would have to try to adapt an Eotech or Aimpoint.