Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Powerbond bulllets?

dsa

Is anyone familiar with powerbond bullets? I saw some at the local gunshow today; I have never heard of them and thought I would ask around a bit. They are twice struck copper plated, round nose, available in .45 only (200gr & 230gr) (other calibers available in the near future), diameter is .451. The booth that had them for sale had no affiliation with powerbond; the gentleman that was selling them had nothing but good things to say about them: consistent and accurate out of his 1911. Thanks, any information is appreciated. $70/500ct box.

Edited by dsa

Is anyone familiar with powerbond bullets? I saw some at the local gunshow today; I have never heard of them and thought I would ask around a bit. They are twice struck copper plated, round nose, available in .45 only (200gr & 230gr) (other calibers available in the near future), diameter is .451. The booth that had them for sale had no affiliation with powerbond; the gentleman that was selling them had nothing but good things to say about them: consistent and accurate out of his 1911. Thanks, any information is appreciated. $70/500ct box.

And I have some ocean front property in Arizona for sale. Of course he is gonna say they are consistent and accurate he's a gunshow dealer that you'll never see again. Plus that is way more than Precision Delta charges for actual jacketed bullets including shipping. With the exception of Berry all the plated bullets I have used sucked pretty bad. And with Berry costing as much or more than Montana Gold or Precision Delta I see no reason for them unless they were way down the price scale as in as cheap as hard cast.

Welcome! :cheers:

There is a lot of knowledge shared here.

Stay Safe,

A.T.

And I have some ocean front property in Arizona for sale. Of course he is gonna say they are consistent and accurate he's a gunshow dealer that you'll never see again. Plus that is way more than Precision Delta charges for actual jacketed bullets including shipping. With the exception of Berry all the plated bullets I have used sucked pretty bad. And with Berry costing as much or more than Montana Gold or Precision Delta I see no reason for them unless they were way down the price scale as in as cheap as hard cast.

I thought the price was a little high. I just started reloading and did not think it sounded like a good deal; just wanted to make sure. Thanks. Any suggestions on a good .45 load for IDPA/USPS shooting? I am shooting a XD Tactical.