Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Steel Challenge in Alabama

Somebody remind me to give this a try next month. Someone will tell me what to do if I show up, right? I found some old 9minor loads in a stash and shot them today in my open gun. Wow, can you say very little dot movement.

boz--come on over this steel challenge stuff is fun.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tony---hate it rained,but we still had fun.thanks for the help.

we now have all new steel and stands.the will be no rain in june [ i hope ]so everyone come on and shoot with us.it is the third sunday start time 10 oclock. just remember you can shoot thoes 22s also.

RC

Heck I didn't mind the rain...........well too much. :-)

I will help as much as possible.

The practice helped me last weekend I had a WHALE of a match.

Somebody remind me to give this a try next month. Someone will tell me what to do if I show up, right? I found some old 9minor loads in a stash and shot them today in my open gun. Wow, can you say very little dot movement.

I will let you know Brian you can ride with me if you like.

Steel is fun no steel is a blast.

And dang great practice.

• 3 weeks later...

Tony, the match is most deffinately on for this weekend. I will be there and will have all 5 stages set up. Bring every body from GA over here. Roger and everyone involved did a great job of cleaning up the range and getting the berms fixed up for the GSSF match this past weekend so the range is in good shape. We have decided to keep the match fees at $10 for the first gun and $5 for an additional gun. See ya'll Sunday.

Frank

Tony, the match is most deffinately on for this weekend. I will be there and will have all 5 stages set up. Bring every body from GA over here. Roger and everyone involved did a great job of cleaning up the range and getting the berms fixed up for the GSSF match this past weekend so the range is in good shape. We have decided to keep the match fees at $10 for the first gun and $5 for an additional gun. See ya'll Sunday.

Frank

Frank are you good for set up?

I wasn't planning to come over until Sunday this time unless you REALLY needed help for set up.

Roger and I will set everything up Saturday afternoon after the USPSA match. Thanks for the offer though, just show up and have a good time Sunday. See you then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Its time again for this match.

You guys should show up it will be a blast.

I plan to be there. I may come sliding into the parking lot on 2 wheels with my hair on fire but I plan to be there.

Roger, Frank save me slots for 2 guns.

• 1 month later...