Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Our Steel Showdown is similar to Steel Challenge, but with stages modified to match our pit sizes and configurations. Matches will be held on the 2nd Saturday of the month in the Practical Shooting Pits. There are divisions for centerfire pistols, as well as rimfire pistols. This sport is just starting up and is destined to be a popular event. Come join us April 11th for our inaugural match.

Sign ups start at 9am, new shooters must be signed in and ready for new shooter orientation by 9:30am. Shooting starts at 10:00am.

Entry fee is $10.00 for BGSL members, $15.00 for non-members and all shooters can run a second gun after the first round for only $5.00. Children under 16 shoot for only $5.00 with parent entry.

Hello Tom, I'll be there, and I'm a coming for you! :roflol:

Stay Safe,

A.T.

Our Steel Showdown is similar to Steel Challenge, but with stages modified to match our pit sizes and configurations. Matches will be held on the 2nd Saturday of the month in the Practical Shooting Pits. There are divisions for centerfire pistols, as well as rimfire pistols. This sport is just starting up and is destined to be a popular event. Come join us April 11th for our inaugural match.

Sign ups start at 9am, new shooters must be signed in and ready for new shooter orientation by 9:30am. Shooting starts at 10:00am.

Entry fee is $10.00 for BGSL members, $15.00 for non-members and all shooters can run a second gun after the first round for only $5.00. Children under 16 shoot for only $5.00 with parent entry.

How many stages are you planning to shoot?

For our first match on April 11th we will be offering 2 relays of 4 stages each(8 total). If you don't miss a shot you would need 200 rounds if you stay for both relays. This set up could possibly change in the future but it is our current plan.

For our first match on April 11th we will be offering 2 relays of 4 stages each(8 total). If you don't miss a shot you would need 200 rounds if you stay for both relays. This set up could possibly change in the future but it is our current plan.

Yeah, that is what I said :rolleyes:

Yeah, that is what I said :rolleyes:

Hey now!

I'm on to you..... :roflol:

Round count for April's match is 95 WITH OUT ANY EXTRA Shoots (Per Relay)

We will shoot the same stages for the second round (Relay) You can use the same pistol or change.

Stages for April.

* Double Trouble

* Draw

* Speed Trap

* Hail Marry - :)

* Not Again

We will shoot the same stages for the second round (Relay) You can use the same pistol or change.

Stages for April.

* Double Trouble

* Draw

* Speed Trap

* Not Again

I stand corrected. :bow:

Looking forward to the match! :sight:

Stages for April.

* Double Trouble

* Draw

* Speed Trap

* Not Again

Great! I thought there was five stages.

A.T.