Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A pleasant dental surgery!

:surprise::surprise:

Ok, this is WAY off topic, but I had some dental surgery done today, which I have been putting off for 5+ (yes, that's true) years.......and I wanted to say if you have never done sedation dentistry, it ROCKS. I went to 21st Century Dental, to the "TX dentist of the year 2008", and I can just say that I understand why now. Mouth is a tad sore now, but I sure don't remember the smell, the grind, the drill, the cut, the pull, or any of those nasties. icon_mrgreen.gif

So if you want a great dental recommendation, this is it.

-Mike __________________

"Texas, it's like a whole other country!"

And yes, there was a lot of irony in having dental surgery on April 1, but it was the first avail. date for the anethesiologist so I took it. Too bad it wasn't a joke, I guess, but it's legit.

It's a good thing you had an anesthesiologist doing your sedation.

You should never let a dentist put you under.

I'm thinking you should only ever let anesthesiologists or Nurse Anesthesists put you under......

....but I know next to nothing.....

I'm thinking you should only ever let anesthesiologists or Nurse Anesthesists put you under......

Yes! The point I was trying to make is that you should never let anyone put you under unless they are trained to manage your airway. This would include all anesthesia providers, ED doctors and surgeons.

If the professional taking care of you can not intubate/control your airway, they have no business putting you to sleep--PERIOD.