Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My work computer got it from many many infected flas drives that were running around. I evidentaly had the C strain and it took our IT guys two days to finally get it off. When my machine had it it would not allow me to go to microsoft or any of the antivirus websites. Other than that there was no real change in the way the machine was running.

You would think that the people authoring this crap could find better things to do like oh I don't know GET A FRIEKING JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lost two days of work because of these A$$hats.

You would think that the people authoring this crap could find better things to do like oh I don't know GET A FRIEKING JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately the bot net they are building will pay them well once "they" actually get it figured out. Spreading this worm is only part of the process. Getting control of your system is the ultimate goal. There were some good articles about what could be done with all the infected systems on CNN, MSNBC and other sites a couple days ago.

All of our PCs are fine but your tool came in handy for a friend in our office who was infected. Thanks again for posting it.

It warms my heart that we foiled them. :cheers:

Edited by JThompson

My work computer got it from many many infected flas drives that were running around. I evidentaly had the C strain and it took our IT guys two days to finally get it off. When my machine had it it would not allow me to go to microsoft or any of the antivirus websites. Other than that there was no real change in the way the machine was running.

You would think that the people authoring this crap could find better things to do like oh I don't know GET A FRIEKING JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lost two days of work because of these A$$hats.

Ya, that's why I dropped it on my server, so if anyone here had it they had a work around for it.

As to their charactar... obviously lacking... they'd make good hard cover. :)

Edited by JThompson

Ya, that's why I dropped it on my server, so if anyone here had it they had a work around for it.

As to their charactar... obviously lacking... they'd make good hard cover. :)

I agree 100%. Mainly because I tend to hit hard cover at least a couple of times.