Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

US Post Office

rtr

I've always hated their slow customer service and desire to make people wait in line as long as possible.

But I discovered a new thing to hate today, went to mail a couple items that fellow BEers had bought. One of which was in a "Priority Box" where I had covered all the priority logos with permanent marker or paper. First words out of the agents mouth "So you want to go priority with this". What a smartass, long story short can't ship it in that box no matter what I do to it, priority costs twice as much for shipping. Out of principle I didn't ship the box, of course Fed Ex and UPS are more to ship it.

Let me get this straight, you use a "free" priority box to ship something and are offended at being ASKED if you're shipping priority? :roflol:

Let me know how it works out asking for a free box from ups or fedex and paying less to ship it.

Let me get this straight, you use a "free" priority box to ship something and are offended at being ASKED if you're shipping priority? :roflol:

Let me know how it works out asking for a free box from ups or fedex and paying less to ship it.

hey james-better level with rtr that he's junking yer employer ;)