Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gold custom eric V12 improvement...

chris223

I don't recall seeing a problem on my V8, but it's getting a new barrel/comp fitted by Rich anyway. It should be back tomorrow, just in time for the snow this weekend <_< .

Will these new slide/barrel/comp arrangements from Tanfoglio need to be fitted by a gunsmith or will they be just drop in parts ? Just curious...

I don't recall seeing a problem on my V8, but it's getting a new barrel/comp fitted by Rich anyway. It should be back tomorrow, just in time for the snow this weekend <_< .

Will these new slide/barrel/comp arrangements from Tanfoglio need to be fitted by a gunsmith or will they be just drop in parts ? Just curious...

you need yours back for the RM300 too :)

leo

Talk to Jerry. I'm sure he'll accept that you have to work as an excuse to have someone pick up your prize for you. If you want, I'll pick up for you. You should come and shoot it. Jerry will understand and accept that I'm sure. Plus I'm the match sponsor so I'm sure it's possible..

• 3 weeks later...

Peder, I would call the distributer. Well, actually I would ask Henning, but call the distributer. I have sent multiple unanswered/ignored emails directly to Tanfoglio since September of last year.