Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

6.5 creedmore or .260

M.E.Anglin

Tom,

do yo think you can run 6.5x47 in a gas gun as well? As realible as the 260?

It should work, but if it was me I would just run a 260 as it is a known working caliber. And flinging that expensive Lapua brass in the weeds and searching for it does not sound like fun.

finished.....taaaa...daaaaaa

That's an awesome rifle... so how does it shoot??

I've been trying to decide on a chambering for a match rifle too... been back and forth between 6.5mm (260 Rem or 6.5CM) and 308 Win. I reload pistol, but not rifel (yet) so the idea of a caliber with true match-grade factory options is enticing.

Anyway, love to hear your impressions of the new build.

finished.....taaaa...daaaaaa

That's an awesome rifle... so how does it shoot??

I've been trying to decide on a chambering for a match rifle too... been back and forth between 6.5mm (260 Rem or 6.5CM) and 308 Win. I reload pistol, but not rifel (yet) so the idea of a caliber with true match-grade factory options is enticing.

Anyway, love to hear your impressions of the new build.

So far just breaking in the barrel, but it seams to slice through the wind with ease, been really windy here when I've had some shooting time..soft recoil,

easy to load, I'll have some better answers for you after the area 1 match is over here. Tom Hines (tactical solutions) here in the Boise Id. area, has one and he say's "it's like cheating"

and thanks I think it looks pretty awesome too...