Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Wolf mag primers in a Glock

scottrebello

Not hard at all.

In fact, I find them only slightly harder than Federal. But they go off fine in my Glocks with lightened striker springs and in my 75s (and SP-01 and an 85 Combat) with light hammer springs. Every other brand I have tried is harder than Wolf (except Federal).

• 3 weeks later...

I've not had any trouble with them in my glocks & also the rifle primers in my AR. They are a little harder to seat fully for me, though. Just a little bit harder but be aware to be sure to check yours. That may be just me, I don't know. Like the primers though. Wish I had 20k more on hand.

MLM

Not asking about loads or velocity diffs. Wondering about hardness. Shoot a 34 w a Vanek Classic trigger. Just curious if anyone has seen or heard of any problems. I understand Wolf are fairly hard primers. Thanks. Scott

They went bang in my 24 with a Vanek.

I have shot many thousands of Wolf primers in my G34. My experience is that they are harder than Federal primers. I have had light primer strikes with a lightened firing pin spring. I just put the original spring back in with no other problems. I run factory recoil spring and a Glockworxs rigger. Love the set up.