Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

He-man Class - Future???

Need some advice here. Will start shooting 3 gun in 04' and am trying to get gear together. This new he-man class sounds great and is what I'd like to shoot. Do you think class will be included at most 3 gun matches or will it be limted to just a few matches?

Also, what are the odds that this class will go to a pump gun over a semi-auto shotgun? I have a 1911 and pump shotgun now. Would only need to get rifle (AR-10). If I shoot tactical iron sights or tactical scope class, I need to get (3) new guns (hi-cap SV or G35, AR15, and semi-auto shotgun). Buying three new guns is not a bad thing, but would rather shoot what I have now. I also shoot long range precision and would like to have/use same ammo for he-man rifle and precision rifle (BH .308 match).

Any input/advide from those in the know would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Nick-

I suspect He-man will grow but don't expect to see it at any USPSA matches. Do expect it at Rocky Mtn 3 Gun, North Amercian tactical, and possibly Mystery Mountain 3 gun. FYI He-man loads and long range loads should probably not be the same. The ideal He-man bullet is the 125 Nosler ballistic tip.

However, if you're just getting into 3 gun, I'd get an AR15. Cheaper to shoot and to practice with.

I can't predict the future of the shotgun requirement.