Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

South Carolina in early March

• 2 weeks later...

at Myrtle beach,...heading to Aynor at 10:00am,..see a few of you locals then,...might shoot at a local indoor place tuesday.

FOILED,...guess the rain was too much. Maybe some other time,..thanks for the info.

Edited by Mo Hepworth

• 2 weeks later...

wow,..great weather for the match,...THANKS to everyone who offered their help and assistance. It was great to meet you all and the hospitality you all showed was much appreciated. Thanks to Jack,..Ms Kitty,..Eddie and the rest of you folks. I hope to make it down again next year. I had a good match and even won my division!! :cheers:

wow,..great weather for the match,...THANKS to everyone who offered their help and assistance. It was great to meet you all and the hospitality you all showed was much appreciated. Thanks to Jack,..Ms Kitty,..Eddie and the rest of you folks. I hope to make it down again next year. I had a good match and even won my division!! :cheers:

It was wonderful meeting you and glad you could make it. Hopefully the "Ms. Hepworth" wasn't too upset that you stayed a little later than expected! Congrats on your win and look forward to seeing you at the State Match. next year!

:D

It was good to meet you and I am glad you had a good time. I ordered up good weather for you.. ;)

Do try to make the South Carolina Sectional. It will be a good match.

As for Saturday, I am debating whether or not to share a video of Lee's ultra fast run on the classifier.... :devil: I mean, its the least I can do considering the his work on the "shirt" vid.

It was good to meet you and I am glad you had a good time. I ordered up good weather for you.. ;)

As for Saturday, I am debating whether or not to share a video of Lee's ultra fast run on the classifier.... :devil: I mean, its the least I can do considering the his work on the "shirt" vid.

Great to meet you Mo! Glad you could come out!

Jack if you post this video make sure you get the pirate "ARRRGHHHH!" at the end. Could be the best moment of that whole video!

Great to meet you Mo! Glad you could come out!

Jack if you post this video make sure you get the pirate "ARRRGHHHH!" at the end. Could be the best moment of that whole video!

Lee,

I have it. I'll post it later tonight when I get home from the MCRC meeting. I wish we could have gotten vidoe of my face too. I mouthed, "WTF?" and stayed a little behind in case you were going to come back.

Mo, you should edit out any ROs wearing such hideous colored shirts.....that could be rather offensive to some here...

If I were that RO, I'd be more embarrassed about mangling the range commands than the color of the shirt. :devil: But, then, some us have better sense than to make bets that involve events we cannot control. You will recall that my bets with you are all about how quickly I will get something done, or other events I can influence. I know better than to bet on the vagaries of a college sports team.

And in any battle with Ms Kitty, you are at a serious disadvantage. The woman is delightfully devious! She makes me proud.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC