Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

115gr. and Bullseye loads?

Triggerbender

Anyone care to share any good experiences/pet loads with Bullseye powder in the 9mm?

130/135 PF maybe, something that will knock down a popper?

I have a large supply of Bullseye powder and a few 115gr. & 124gr. Precision Delta bullets.

Also a small pail full of 115gr. JHP (3000+/-) that I was told were from Star when they were still in business.

Shooting these out of a Glock 34 is the plan, been shooting 45acp for years and this is the reason for the stockpile of Bullseye.

Thanks, for any info! :bow:

Anyone care to share any good experiences/pet loads with Bullseye powder in the 9mm?

I have a large supply of Bullseye powder and a few 115gr. & 124gr. Precision Delta bullets.

Also a small pail full of 115gr. JHP (3000+/-) that I was told were from Star when they were still in business.

Shooting these out of a Glock 34 is the plan, been shooting 45acp for years and this is the reason for the stockpile of Bullseye.

I currently use 4.8gr of Bullseye behind 115gr Zero FMJ. It's ok accurate, but I haven't chronoed it yet. I prefer Unique or W231 for 9mm. My manuals list 5gr as max for Bullseye for 115gr FMJ.

• 2 weeks later...

I currently use 4.8gr of Bullseye behind 115gr Zero FMJ. It's ok accurate, but I haven't chronoed it yet. I prefer Unique or W231 for 9mm. My manuals list 5gr as max for Bullseye for 115gr FMJ.

I load on the light side and use 4gr of Bullseye for 115gr.