Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

S & W Hammers

bowbender145

Whut Carmoney said. The triggers are interchangeable but not the hammers, or at least in my experinence.

Hmmm. I just guessing but I don't think that you can exchange the hammer and not the trigger or vice-versa. I don't think everything would line up right...

On factory parts, and often on custom parts you can change just one or the other. On parts that have been extensively fitted,

usually you can't. The same triggers, rebound slides and cylinder lock all fit K,L, and N frames. The hammer and hammer block

safety is different for each frame size.

Whut Carmoney said. The triggers are interchangeable but not the hammers, or at least in my experinence.

Hmmm. I just guessing but I don't think that you can exchange the hammer and not the trigger or vice-versa. I don't think everything would line up right...

Yea, it seems that should be the case, but I have interchanged parts from one revo to another, and as Tool Guy stated if it has not been greatly modifed they all should work, Trggers and rebound slides, that is. You got me wondering so I checked Brownell's and the # for a MIM trigger is the same for K, L, and N. 940-227-380AB. But I don't blame you for questioning it. Is that not Maku Mozuu means anway. :cheers: later dd