Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

650 Case Feeder Jams On 38 Specials

phara

This could probably go in the reloading forum but I thought us revo shooters may be the only ones to experience this problem.

My 650 case feeder jams on 38 specials too frequently. The problem is always the same: One case leans on top of another case and prevents it from dropping into the the feeder funnel. It hangs down just far enough to jamb the case feeder. I think it has to do with the length of the 38 speicals. I don't have this problem with any of the shorter calibers. Do you all have this problem with 38's? Anybody been able to figure out a solution?

Thanks,

Paul

This could probably go in the reloading forum but I thought us revo shooters may be the only ones to experience this problem.

My 650 case feeder jams on 38 specials too frequently. The problem is always the same: One case leans on top of another case and prevents it from dropping into the the feeder funnel. It hangs down just far enough to jamb the case feeder. I think it has to do with the length of the 38 speicals. I don't have this problem with any of the shorter calibers. Do you all have this problem with 38's? Anybody been able to figure out a solution?

Thanks,

Paul

i have the same problem........yes i do put the spacer in the case feeder turret......357 mags and 38's....some slide under the turret and then a tilting effect starts on it also.......i think it is just case length is the problem.....all short cal's are ok...

i don't load much in 38's, but when i do......i do a big batch at one time....

if you find some solution.....let me know.....

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I should have mentioned that I did talk to the Dillon folks at the IRC this year. They gave me a knowing nod and said they didn't have a solution for it. But I thought that maybe some revo genius out there had figured it out hence this topic!

Thanks,

Paul