Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

So you say!

dleat

Shot a little indoor match a few days ago. Six courses of fire on two targets, 3 shots each target changing the time limits and some using strong or weak hand. While shooting 3 shots each target, reload, repeat, time limit 20 seconds I shot the 1st 6 shots actually aiming and thinking about where the dot was as I pulled the trigger. This of course was accurate but slow. After the reload I aquired the 1st target and as soon as the dot settled it was as though I went into auto. I fired the next 6 shots with no thought at all and just let it run. I knew all 6 were 10`s without looking. After clearing the gun I looked at the targets and both had a small 3 shot group very close to where I wanted it.

Anyway, the short of it is you guys do know what your talking about on the subject of seeing and now , at least for once, so do I. I read Brian`s book and it made sense but I had to experience seeing to realize how powerful it is. I`ll try not force it into happening and hope to "see" it again soon.

Thanks all. Dennis

Edited by dleat

...reading just points the way; only you can see it.

Timely. That bit of info is one of the things I see here (from long time posters). They know the words, but can't bring themselves to experience the action. (Hmmm...reading that...I had better go look in the mirror.)

I just finished reading the "Inner Game..." a short while ago, and I am picking it up to go through it again. I find myself re-reading the first few paragraphs of the intro...

"But for some reason most of us find these instructions easier to remember than to execute."

I just finished reading the "Inner Game..." a short while ago, and I am picking it up to go through it again. I find myself re-reading the first few paragraphs of the intro...

I find myself reading Brian book again and again.