Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Wrecked truck

John2A

5 weeks ago, I was in a wreck. All are ok but the truck is pretty well busted up.

Get the initial estimate and they expect to have it completed in about 2 weeks.

Well that Wednesday I get a call the front grill is on National back order will be mid next week.

Ok

Mid next week get a call nope still not here but we are ready when it comes to get it all together and out the door.

Mid last week. well we have all of the parts together but now the AB light is on. We have to replace the seat belt on the passenger side. OK (there was no passengers at the time of the accident) But OK.

Now on Monday this week get the call well the light is still on only gives one code at a time.

Ok now the dealer can't get to it until Friday. OK well it must have been slow cause got a call 10 minutes ago and they said yeah going to need the AB control module well got it in stock no worries.

Well just hung up and guess what the control is the wrong one it was in the wrong box. Or some BS.

So they find one in TX can't order till tomorrow and they will ship NDA to arrive Friday. :roflol:

Ok so now the good part. While talking to the body shop guy I get a slip that they still have to paint the hood so it will probably be mid next week till they get it painted and ready for me to pick up.

Thanks to all that read this as my wife is tired of listening to me and it is very good for you to get your feelings out so that you don't wrap your hands around someones neck and SQUEEZE. :devil: