Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mississippi Sectional

Can someone tell me who has details about the Miss. Sectional? Where the match is and what not, I know the dates. How about a MD or even someone that is close to the club that is hosting it.

Thanks!

This is my favorite match of the year. If I can only go to one, this is it. Great match, people, and range. One of the things that helps me a lot is that John post the match dates a year in advance. I have to put in for vacation by Oct. for the next year. I have the Miss dates, so that is when I take my vacation.

My Grandmother grew up in Crystal Springs, so I usually take a day to trace some ancestry while in Miss.

Daniel Keith

This is my favorite match of the year. If I can only go to one, this is it. Great match, people, and range. One of the things that helps me a lot is that John post the match dates a year in advance. I have to put in for vacation by Oct. for the next year. I have the Miss dates, so that is when I take my vacation.

My Grandmother grew up in Crystal Springs, so I usually take a day to trace some ancestry while in Miss.

Daniel Keith

Looking forward to seeing you, Daniel. :cheers:

I heard from a little bird that Max Michel and Travis Tomasie plan to be at this match, and they will be there early offering a "pre-match train up" class.

Edited by kgunz11

Lynn,

It's not too late for us to move the match to another weekend if that would work out better for you?

Seriously, I hate you're not going to make it but a kid graduating from Med. school is about as good a reason to miss as I could ever think of. Big time congratulations to you both.

For everyone else, I apologize. I thought I started a thread on the match already but it was so long ago that maybe I didn't. Bryant is right about the match info. being on the club site and USPSA's site but I'll make sure I haven't already done one and create and "official" thread for the match now.

Thanks,

John