Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A nice selection....

steel1212

Now Steel, you know the best "bourbon" is that un-branded type that comes from the Cain-tuck-ee country-side...well the brand is usually "Ball" or "Mason"... :ph34r:

We went over that already....that isn't Bourbon but white lightning! :)

My guy said the 20 comes in twice a year and he'll put me a bottle back next time he gets it....not what but who ya know.

Gotta wait 2 months on the pappy...

It's been waiting 20 years.

We opened a bottle of 23 yr old, after we put everything away from our last big match. Small perk for the workers. Was nice to relax, and watch the rain come down.

Back in my younger days as a teen a bootlegger back home in Casey County, KY sold a KY. Drink called “Evan Williams” very tasty with Mt. Dew. :cheers: Does anyone know if they still make that bourbon in Kentucky?

Back in my younger days as a teen a bootlegger back home in Casey County, KY sold a KY. Drink called “Evan Williams” very tasty with Mt. Dew. :cheers: Does anyone know if they still make that bourbon in Kentucky?

First of all all bourbon's are "KY drinks" :D

Anywho see first post, first picture. Front row all the way on the right. That is 10 year Evan that I haven't opened yet. I've been on call since I got it :angry:

A little known but very good plus not to expensive bourbon is the Old Weller Antique 107 proof 7 year old Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey. It is by the W. L Weller group and you can find on internet for $20/30 a bottle.

To me its better than most $60/70 bottles.

I buy it by case and replace it when numbers get low. It is not always available.

If you get a chance, but a shot in a warm brandy sniffer and take a good inhale before roll it around your tongue.

A little known but very good plus not to expensive bourbon is the Old Weller Antique 107 proof 7 year old Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey. It is by the W. L Weller group and you can find on internet for $20/30 a bottle.

To me its better than most $60/70 bottles.

I buy it by case and replace it when numbers get low. It is not always available.

If you get a chance, but a shot in a warm brandy sniffer and take a good inhale before roll it around your tongue.

"warm brandy sniffer" ? :unsure: