Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Brief description of USPSA shooting?

Jay6

We are looking to update the website for our local club and want to include come verbiage regarding USPSA shooting. I.E. brief rules, course of fire, equipment requirements. Pretty much just enough information to let people know what the sport is all about and then allow them to give us a call or e-mail for more inforamtion. Does anyone have anything like this I might be able to borrow? Thank you in advance.

Here's one of the best intro's I've seen ...

OKC Gun Club - USPSA New Shooter Intro

That was very well written.

Here's another: http://lchico.5u.com/whats_new.html

Edit: Probably want to check with either/both of the original authors before copying/reposting.

Edited by High Lord Gomer

That is fantastic guys thank you. I just wanted to get an idea of what was out there before I typed something up that would be specific to our club.

Hope you all have a happy and save christmas and new year!

Here's one of the best intro's I've seen ...

OKC Gun Club - USPSA New Shooter Intro

That was very well written.

Here's another: http://lchico.5u.com/whats_new.html

Edit: Probably want to check with either/both of the original authors before copying/reposting.

Let me say that anyone who wants to "borrow" all or part of my new shooter info, please feel free. If it would make it easier to copy or edit in a different format, just PM me & I'll send it as a text file or as a Word document. I wrote it to try & help grow the sport.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

Let me say that anyone who wants to "borrow" all or part of my new shooter info, please feel free.
Knowing you I knew that would be the case, but I figured it wasn't my place to say.
I wrote it to try & help grow the sport.
That, and all of the other stuff you do, is working very well! From one of the beginners that you "hooked"....thank you!