Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My new mag retrieval expert...

Seth

My daughter, at age 21 months, has decided that when daddy dry fires at switch plates and pictures in the morning its her job to bring him the mag that just hit the pillow on the floor. Very cute and super convenient.... :)

Not much longer and she very well could be picking up your brass too... :D

I sometimes wonder if that's why my Dad brings me to matches. That's awesome Seth! Now you've got me thinking about having kids.

Seth,

Isn't it a great feeling when your kids start into your games on their own? :D

As she gets a bit older, you may want to keep an eye on the ammo, they are good at mixing everything up when you are not looking <_<

By the way, Peltor makes a Kid's sized set of ear muffs ans there are several makers of small sized safety glasses out there too.

I *hope* to start getting her involved when she's ready. Like all skills, the younger they learn them the more innate they become. I have a vision of my daughter at about age 5 learning to shoot a .22 rifle.

Hopefully economics and politics will stay away from my fun.

I *hope* to start getting her involved when she's ready. Like all skills, the younger they learn them the more innate they become. I have a vision of my daughter at about age 5 learning to shoot a .22 rifle.

Hopefully economics and politics will stay away from my fun.

I hope so too for my kids sake. As if it was not bad enough living california and being hispanic. My parents freaked when I showed an interest in shooting sports they thought I was joining a gang or somthing. I think its so cool the way other cultures embrace when their children show intrest in shooting sports keep up the good work!