Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

One more to go

Titanium Eagle

Hello all,

I live in NJ where it is one handgun per permit. I recently applied for 3 permits and I purchased a Kimber Gold MatchII 45ACP and a Ruger GP100 357m. I also own a Berretta 92F and a Sig 380.

Here is my issue. I am shooting 2 times a week and after the new year I will start going to matches (USPSA). I also just purchased a Dillon 650 for 45ACP. I have one more permit to use and not sure what caliber to get or in what. I was considering a Sig Sauer 226 Equinox in a 40cal But the with so many caliber guns the reloading becomes limited. Should I get another 9MM or 45 just get the 40cal and get conversion kits later in the year.

Your thoughts??

Thanks

Edited by Titanium Eagle

<_< First off I have to say Sorry, I can not help my self from saying this. , My first though it it sounds like you live in a different country. And I do meen this in a nice Yall Come kinda way

What -I- would do is rent a moving truck. When the truck arrives in a free state I will be glad to help.

<_< First off I have to say Sorry, I can not help my self from saying this. , My first though it it sounds like you live in a different country. And I do meen this in a nice Yall Come kinda way

What -I- would do is rent a moving truck. When the truck arrives in a free state I will be glad to help.

I know..I know :unsure: But my work really keeps me here. To make things worse they are now trying to pass a "One gun Per Month" law... :wacko:

But thanks for the help offer :cheers:

You can have tons of fun in USPSA with the Beretta in Production, and the Kimber in SS. That said, I'd go for a STI Edge or Tanfoglio Limited in 40. If the 10 and 8 round max's of Production and SS aren't you're thing, you'll be set with a nice limited gun (if NJ allows high cap mags anyway).