Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

7th annual Ephrata Spring Multi-gun

Saturday April 18th will be the date for the 7th annual ESC Spring Multi-gun. Signup forms will be E-mailed by the first of the year. One day match, USPSA rules, camping is available and encouraged. Trap and Skeet are available the evening before the match.

There has been a lot of earthmoving work done this year at the range. Several of the bays are longer so we will have 100 yard shots available on all the rifle stages. Farthest rifle shots will be 300 plus like previous years.

The "House" has a new darkroom addition. I'm really excited about this one. A flashlight will be required for this stage. One will be provided if needed. The barrel bay has been redone into a "box" bay with a warehouse theme. The shotgun shoot doorway is still there for those who love it.

As always lunch and water are provided. We already have RO's lined up and the match will be limited to 100 competitors.

If you are not on my E-mail list and would like an entry please contact me at Carl Carbon Ccarbon@SCML.us

Thanks

Carl

Carl,

Would not miss this match. I have again added my name to the RO list and will as long as this match goes on.

Carl's wife puts up some mighty fine food and the friendly people there are just the best.

Can't wait to see the barrel/new box bay!

Carl,

I have been there every year so far and always look forward to this match with its challenging COFs and with some actual rifle distances! My application, check, and a Christmas Card are headed your way in the snow storm via USPS. This is way too good of a match to miss.......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Spring Multi-gun match is full....

Thank you all for your early signups. I'll start a waiting list from here out.

I will post the final round counts soon. For now plan on 9 slugs and 100 for each other gun.

Thanks

Carl Carbon

• 1 year later...