Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NASA just called me.....

Anubis

There is a dent in our breakfast room ceiling now for several months from a 1911 recoil spring plug that my wife has yet to see :ph34r:

:roflol: Now, how long, if ever, 'til you think she'll find it? And then, are you gonna fess up or just claim ignorance? :surprise: (My very own foolproof course of action :D )

Did you guys read about the little plastic piece that holds the spring from my Glock captured guide rod landing in Canada somewhere? Looked like a meteor or something when it re-entered the Earths atmosphere!!!

There is a dent in our breakfast room ceiling now for several months from a 1911 recoil spring plug that my wife has yet to see :ph34r:

:roflol: Now, how long, if ever, 'til you think she'll find it? And then, are you gonna fess up or just claim ignorance? :surprise: (My very own foolproof course of action :D )

I'll claim total ignorance, or blame it on the grandkids. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :roflol:

Edited by baerburtchell

Did you guys read about the little plastic piece that holds the spring from my Glock captured guide rod landing in Canada somewhere? Looked like a meteor or something when it re-entered the Earths atmosphere!!!

So that's what I saw :roflol: I saw it all the way down in Texas.

Edited by baerburtchell

• 2 weeks later...

You should have put your forehead in the way.

I managed to stop the recoil plug on my STI with my forehead.....then I felt a little trickle of blood run down between my eyes.

Had to wear a cap for 2 weeks :ph34r: , lest someone ask

" Howd you cut a perfect circle in your forehead" :angry2:

Don't believe any of the "launched to outer space" stories. When gun parts lift off they go into that dimesion where only David Blaine can go... Believe me, I know! <_<

When the thumb safety plunger assembly shot from my skinny gun into never-land, I looked on my garage floor for hours (thank goodness for spare parts). Needles to say I couldn't find it. Then weeks later I put on my shirt to go to work and the sucker was in the chest pocket! Street magic I tell you! :blink: