Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Show me your Sliderackers please.

TMFAKBFS

Hi,

5 months ago I ordered a SVI IMM Open in Germany. I hope it will be here soon, but I already have a question about the slideracker. My gun will be delivered without one, and I sure want one fitted.

I searched for pictures here on the forum and on the internet. There is a wide variety of sliderackers, but can you guys post which one you are using, and why.

Probably it's very personal why you like your racker, but in this way I will get a insight in these accessories ;)

I posted a few that I found.

Thanks for the replies !!!

post-11998-1228835374_thumb.jpg

post-11998-1228835405_thumb.jpg

post-11998-1228835440_thumb.jpg

post-11998-1228835487_thumb.jpg

post-11998-1228835529_thumb.jpg

post-11998-1228835563_thumb.jpg

I purchased this one from Brownells as a straight racker and bent it myself. I believe that SVI sells a pre-bent version.

This one works best with the Barry side-mount.

post-12164-1228843154_thumb.jpg

Edited by matt2ace

The SV racker is small enough to not get in the way, but big enough to clear any jams and help when you have gun on table type starts. I like the 'bent' version, I am right handed and like to run it on the left side of gun.

Nice options !!! I would probably fit it also on the left side. I'm right handed btw. The SV one looks good. But the one CSEMARTIN linked to is also a very nice one.

Just got the news that my SVI IMM Open will be in the shipment of the first week of January. It's coming close now ;)