Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Caliber conversion for an Elite Match?

Grimjaw

I have a 45 acp Elite Match and would love a 10mm caliber conversion for it. Does EAA sell a 'Match' caliber conversion or will a 'standard' kit work with the Elite Match? I really do not need another complete pistol, so I hope these are available.

Thanks.

Hello,

Yesterday I called in a order to EAA ---- talking with the "gunsmith" , he stated that there were no more 4 3/4" 10mm LS aka Elite MAtch top ends. And there are no planes to get anymore in to the US --------- However , I DID get to order a 4 3/4" 10MM and a 4 3/4" .38Super brl. ---- I already have a .40S&W Match for the 10mm brl and I have a 9mm Match for the 38Super Brl.

Maybe you should ask here if you can fit a 10mm brl. to your .45 Match --- 4 3/4" brls. are still only $110 each with $7.50 shipping.

Good Luck --- DaBird

Hello,

Yesterday I called in a order to EAA ---- talking with the "gunsmith" , he stated that there were no more 4 3/4" 10mm LS aka Elite MAtch top ends. And there are no planes to get anymore in to the US --------- However , I DID get to order a 4 3/4" 10MM and a 4 3/4" .38Super brl. ---- I already have a .40S&W Match for the 10mm brl and I have a 9mm Match for the 38Super Brl.

Maybe you should ask here if you can fit a 10mm brl. to your .45 Match --- 4 3/4" brls. are still only $110 each with $7.50 shipping.

Good Luck --- DaBird

Thanks for the information.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 9mm match upper I was thinking of getting rid of. I bought it for my standard, compact witness and was told by the guy i bought it from it would fit and it didn't. It is pretty nice and unique, It is for the newer large frame, has factory fiber optic sights, supersight, 4 3/4" 9mm barrel. I was told by the guy who sold it to me, who was EAA's former General Manager, that is was unused but the barrel looks to maybe have some slight use. It is in great shape. I hate to get rid of it but the cost to get it to fit is more than I want to spend on it. I discussed this upper with Mr. Henning and we thought it might have been a longslide upper for a small frame 9mm. I wrote the guy who sold it to me and he said we were mistaken and that this was imported when they switched all the match's to the large frame. I know I'm probably supposed to put this in the classifieds but I don't have enough posts under my belt. Sorry, just seen this post and thought I'd throw this out there. Write me if interested. Thanks

Check your message box....

I have a 9mm match upper I was thinking of getting rid of. I bought it for my standard, compact witness and was told by the guy i bought it from it would fit and it didn't. It is pretty nice and unique, It is for the newer large frame, has factory fiber optic sights, supersight, 4 3/4" 9mm barrel. I was told by the guy who sold it to me, who was EAA's former General Manager, that is was unused but the barrel looks to maybe have some slight use. It is in great shape. I hate to get rid of it but the cost to get it to fit is more than I want to spend on it. I discussed this upper with Mr. Henning and we thought it might have been a longslide upper for a small frame 9mm. I wrote the guy who sold it to me and he said we were mistaken and that this was imported when they switched all the match's to the large frame. I know I'm probably supposed to put this in the classifieds but I don't have enough posts under my belt. Sorry, just seen this post and thought I'd throw this out there. Write me if interested. Thanks