Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Order #1000

sinnsyk

Since I effectively opened my web shop in the beginning of March 2007 we are any day now reaching 1000 online automated orders !

I would like to thank everyone who have purchased products from me. Since I improved my shipping with "Dazzle" in March 2008, I have sent products to over 500 different customers in the US and all over the world. Countries who have ordered from me includes Canada, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Italy, Philippines, Germany, Thailand, France, Holland, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, Brazil, Peru, Venezuela, South Africa, Channel Islands (Jersey), Greece, Estonia, Poland, Singapore, Monaco, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Bolivia, Denmark, Slovakia, Serbia, Guatemala, Spain, Lithuania, Barbados, Isle of Man and Belgium !

Wherever you are, if you own a Tanfoglio pistol.. Even if you're the only one with this gun in your club or your area, know that there are thousands of Tanfoglio owners around the world who appreciates their guns just as much as you do.

:cheers:

Edited by sinnsyk

aside from the slide stop,..my Limited Custom is totally outfitted with Henning parts.,....Henning grips,..front sight,.firing pin,..Hammer and Sear,...and I am using Henning mag pads and a couple of Henning mags. Great stuff,..ONly thing left is the Henning slide stop and perhaps the tungsten guide rod. :unsure:

It is all great stuff,...might have to order a new shirt as my wife keeps stealing mine!!

Countries who have ordered from me includes Canada, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Italy, Philippines, Germany, Thailand, France, Holland, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, Brazil, Peru, Venezuela, South Africa, Channel Islands (Jersey), Greece, Estonia, Poland, Singapore, Monaco, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Bolivia, Denmark, Slovakia, Serbia, Guatemala, Spain, Lithuania, Barbados and Isle of Man !

Hey,

You forgot Belgium :cheers:

Thierry

Thanks Thierry. It's fixed now ;-)

I was dead sure I had Belgium in there, sorry for the slip. Also note that this data is from March of this year when I started using Dazzle which keeps track of all previous customers addresses for me. Which is really nice for repeat customer orders. Slowly I'm getting more and more computerized systems in place since my startup almost two years ago. My girlfriend Emma is working for me now, helps me pack and keeps track of all paperwork etc. It helps me a lot and she makes me keep the office a lot tidier.. ;-)

As an interesting statistics for me is that about 2/3 of all orders are from automatic online orders and the rest is phone or email orders. Online orders is super nice because all your data for address, payment etc is entered by you. And hopefully you looked through what you need etc so it's easier to get everything right. But, of course I spend quite a bit of time on the phone (unless I'm out of the country which I was last month) discussing options for upgrading your guns and what will fit your situation better. I do have some stuff that's not on the shop and in some cases I'm able to find a solution with some unusual parts I've got laying around. From 17 years of shooting these guns there are some no-longer available or produced parts in my drawers that still can find a use.

btw. order #999 was just placed this evening so I'm curious to see who places order #1000.. depending on what and who places the order I'm going to cook up a surprise.

Yee Ha!

Congrats!

Maybe we'll be seeing a retail outlet in Longmont sometime soon..."Walgren's" is kinduv taken, "WalMart" might pose some problems, "WallDrug" is taken and not exactly a great combo with gun stuff, "WaMu" may be available but is a stretch ...

Next year at this time, 1,000,000 orders.

:cheers: (on me)

Thanks Ken

Order #1000 went overseas and with a surprise waiting on him. We're working towards 1100 now.

Who knows what next year will bring, I've got things cookin' and ideas

btw, Ken... lets try to meet up for a beer next week. I'm coming up to Evergreen to work on different front sights. Monday or Tuesday maybe ?

Sounds great. I have Bball crap going on both nights but would be ready to drink by 8PM tonight. Would that work?

Tuesday night I'll be down the hill at a game until 8:30PM or so. Trinity Grill? I'll bring darts.

Just hanging around the BE world reading up on scope options for 3-gun (no perfect choices other than the $2K Swaro...). Btw: it's f----ng cold up here.