Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Other Revo shooters at the MCRC Toys for Tots?

paul788

One thing that I meant to ask you revolver guys is where did you get those moonclip "stack" holders? :unsure: Although I prefer to shoot my Ruger Alaskan loaded with .45 Colt, I might be tempted to use my S&W 625 if I had one of those type moonclip holders. :D I'll probably get one anyway just to have in case the mood strikes me. :lol:

I would be moved to start reloading .45 ACP, which I have so far avoided to this point. :rolleyes:

To all the folks on Sqaud 5, thanks for making this such a great match.

12 revolver shooters. WOW!

The top 3 finishers were seperated by less than 1/2 of a percentage point.

GreggQ 100.000

Me 99.888

Devon 99.57something

Match points were just about as close.

This is when it gets good with scores that close. I watched ya'll shoot the last two stages and you guys looked pretty smooth.

I had a very good time shooting with you all in squad 5, I hope to see you guys soon. Greg, Anthony, I had a blast losing to ya!!

I don't think that will ever happen again. I am surprised it happened this time.

It was great meeting and shooting with you.

To all the folks on Sqaud 5, thanks for making this such a great match.

12 revolver shooters. WOW!

The top 3 finishers were seperated by less than 1/2 of a percentage point.

GreggQ 100.000

Me 99.888

Devon 99.57something

Match points were just about as close.

This is when it gets good with scores that close. I watched ya'll shoot the last two stages and you guys looked pretty smooth.

I had a very good time shooting with you all in squad 5, I hope to see you guys soon. Greg, Anthony, I had a blast losing to ya!!

I don't think that will ever happen again. I am surprised it happened this time.

It was great meeting and shooting with you.

I agree. It will probably never happen again. Devon is a fantastic shooter and will be even better the next time. I look forward to shooting with everyone again.

Greg

One thing that I meant to ask you revolver guys is where did you get those moonclip "stack" holders? :unsure: Although I prefer to shoot my Ruger Alaskan loaded with .45 Colt, I might be tempted to use my S&W 625 if I had one of those type moonclip holders. :D I'll probably get one anyway just to have in case the mood strikes me. :lol:

I would be moved to start reloading .45 ACP, which I have so far avoided to this point. :rolleyes:

I have the North Mountain holders for sale on my website. Fantastic product.

Greg

Greg

Looks like a possible christmas gift to me from me. ;)

Followed by reloading dies for .45 ACP, brass........Looks like a slippery slope to me. :lol:

You know what, I think it would be best if you just give me all your revo stuff. You will probably money ahead in the long run. :-)

Yes it is a slippery slope.

Next will be a 8 shot 357 for steel and ICORE. And moon clips for that.

The good thing the north mountian will hold them too.

How do I know all this? I have made that slide.

Greg

Looks like a possible christmas gift to me from me. ;)

Followed by reloading dies for .45 ACP, brass........Looks like a slippery slope to me. :lol:

You know what, I think it would be best if you just give me all your revo stuff. You will probably money ahead in the long run. :-)

Yes it is a slippery slope.

Next will be a 8 shot 357 for steel and ICORE. And moon clips for that.

The good thing the north mountian will hold them too.

How do I know all this? I have made that slide.

The way he handled that little RUGER I hate to see him get the 625 out for a test run--I am still slidding on the same slope

Well I have dies, brass, primers, and powder to reload .45 Colt, .454 Casull, .460 S&W, and soon .45 Schofield. I was hoping to slow down my descent towards the bottom of the slope, but that does not seem to be in my near future. :lol:

EEH....I was pleased how well I did with the Ruger at the match, as it is so far my best showing with it. :D It will take much better effort than that to challenge for first place in D class, say nothing of making a play for the top revolver overall. :wacko: I have to get my times below 60 seconds on the 20-30 round count courses first, and keep shooting well at the same time. I am too determined (stubborn) to change to the 625 yet for USPSA (or IDPA). :rolleyes::rolleyes: