Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Joseph R. "BOB" Jacques

Triggerbender

A true gentleman, last of the breed and a man I was proud to call my friend.

A guy that always had a big smile and "Hey, how ya doin _______?" to anyone he knew and really did want to know how you were.

Korean War Veteran with the Air Force.

Avid highpower shooter for many many years. Was evident by his ability with a rifle.

Bullseye and three gun shooter at our club until a few months ago.

A major Wealth of knowledge on shooting and guns that he would willingly share with anyone with a true interest.

A great and well spoken ambassador to the shooting sports.

Loved to watch this guy at 78yrs. young shoot our club 3gun matches. He just came to have fun and we did!

Slow, steady and deadly with an M1 carbine I think he paid like $65 for from the CMP away back, a single stack 1911 9mm he built himself and a Chinese shotgun he picked up someplace cheap he dubbed "Onehunglow". He did not want to mess up his good Model 12.

You know the old joke about 2 bulls at the top of the hill and the young bull says "lets run down there and do some of those cows" and the old bull says" lets just walk down and do em all". Kind of fitting to our situation.

He will be missed by many and by me a bunch.

I wish he was still here but am glad he is with his wife and daughter in a better place..........

GOD SPEED, SIR!

A true gentleman, last of the breed and a man I was proud to call my friend.

A guy that always had a big smile and "Hey, how ya doin _______?" to anyone he knew and really did want to know how you were.

Korean War Veteran with the Air Force.

Avid highpower shooter for many many years. Was evident by his ability with a rifle.

Bullseye and three gun shooter at our club until a few months ago.

A major Wealth of knowledge on shooting and guns that he would willingly share with anyone with a true interest.

A great and well spoken ambassador to the shooting sports.

Loved to watch this guy at 78yrs. young shoot our club 3gun matches. He just came to have fun and we did!

Slow, steady and deadly with an M1 carbine I think he paid like $65 for from the CMP away back, a single stack 1911 9mm he built himself and a Chinese shotgun he picked up someplace cheap he dubbed "Onehunglow". He did not want to mess up his good Model 12.

You know the old joke about 2 bulls at the top of the hill and the young bull says "lets run down there and do some of those cows" and the old bull says" lets just walk down and do em all". Kind of fitting to our situation.

He will be missed by many and by me a bunch.

I wish he was still here but am glad he is with his wife and daughter in a better place..........

GOD SPEED, SIR!

Sir, I only hope that I have made and will make such friends in my life that they would wish to write such a tribute at the event of my passing. You are a true friend and I am glad you are blessed to have known such a man, and he you. :bow:

• 2 weeks later...