Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A.B.S. Hall Of Famer

SiG Lady

Our very own "Jeffro" was inducted into the American Bladesmith Society Hall of Fame in a big event in Little Rock, Arkansas over this past weekend. A guy who seems to be as much into "things that go cut" (a local friend's words, not mine) as into All Things 1911, I think he deserves a little recognition or two. Let's drag him out of the shrubbery and shake his hand...

Thank you for the kind words. Unfortunately (or fortunately if you had ever seen any of my 3 knives that I forged!!) I do NOT make knives. I am on the Board of Directors of the American Bladesmith Society (for 20 years), have been collecting handmade knives for 40 years, and helped initiate the first bladesmithing school in the country (in Old Washington, Arkansas). The Cutlery Hall of Fame chose to recognize me, although I feel there are so many more who are more deserving........... but it is TOO LATE NOW........ they are NOT getting the honor back!!!!!!!!

Thank you again for the kind words. And a very special "Thank You" to SiG Lady, who always seems to know when to give me a "push" when I am feeling down or things are not going well. She is a great friend (but WHATEVER you do, DO NOT tell HER that I said that. She'll get a fat head!!!!)

:P:P:P Best,

Jeffro (Jeff)