Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Buying Powder

DGeneM

I went in to Ft Worth Cabelas to Buy Powder. First off they were out of TG so I asked for VV N320 or should I say I thought I did? The guy looked at me like I was Nuts. :surprise: Would someone please Phonetically spell the name of the manufacturer of N320.

Thanks in advance.

I went in to Ft Worth Cabelas to Buy Powder. First off they were out of TG so I asked for VV N320 or should I say I thought I did? The guy looked at me like I was Nuts. :surprise: Would someone please Phonetically spell the name of the manufacturer of N320.

Thanks in advance.

I think it would be Veeta-VOUR-ee.

Curtis

Thanks in advance.

Curtis

Thanks, That was how I said it. Just needed a sanity check. The guy behind the counter said someone bought 90lbs of powder yesterday. They were out of most everything. Not normally where I would purchase it but it is two miles from my house.

Gene

Thanks in advance.

Curtis

That's why I buy IMR 4756. I can pronounce it! :roflol: