Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone have experience with this Scale ?

AultGM

The resolution for grains is in 0.2 increments. Buy a dillon or rcbs or lee or CED or a scale with 0.1 grain resolution. Also a scale which holds its zero is a good idea.

Edited by yoshidaex

The resolution for grains is in 0.2 increments. Buy a dillon or rcbs or lee or CED or a scale with 0.1 grain resolution. Also a scale which holds its zero is a good idea.

Are you stating THIS Scale will not hold it's zero ?

I know the other scales you listed are recommended, but I rarely reload anymore

and won't be competing in anymore National Events as the effects of old age have

caught up with me, so I just wanted something other than the Beam Scale I have

used in the past and didn't want to spend a lot of money.

I really wanted to know if anyone has ACTUALLY had good or bad experiences with THIS particular scale.

Thanks for your reply ...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Digital-Pocket-Scale-0...1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by AultGM

Bought one just like it when I first started reloading. After an hour of head scratching frustration, it now sits in my cabinet under the reloading bench with the rest of shortcut shi* I can't use. Bought an inexpensive Hornady scale for $30 that holds zero and is accurate to within 1/10th of a grain, and haven't looked back.

ETA: Putting my money where my mouth is:

They want $25 delivered, I'll sell you mine that was used for one reloading session for half that amount delivered to your front door. :P

Edited by ChrisStock

Bought one just like it when I first started reloading. After an hour of head scratching frustration, it now sits in my cabinet under the reloading bench with the rest of shortcut shi* I can't use. Bought an inexpensive Hornady scale for $30 that holds zero and is accurate to within 1/10th of a grain, and haven't looked back.

ETA: Putting my money where my mouth is:

They want $25 delivered, I'll sell you mine that was used for one reloading session for half that amount delivered to your front door. :P

Finally, someone who actually has experience with this (price range) scale.

I'll just go ahead and buy a good one and be done with it.

Thanks for your honest opinion ...