Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Michigan IPSC Shotgun Championship

Well, we are going to do a tune-up for the 2010 Pan American to work out some kinks. I still don't have the finalized date/location for the Pan Am, but here is the test-run Level III we are doing in Brighton, Michigan. It will be up on the USPSA site in a couple of days as well. It will be 12 stages of scattergun action with all IPSC rules being followed. PRH is our rangemaster, and Yours Truly will be puttin' it together. I will have stages, and an electronic matchbook up by September 1st of next year, and applications should be available after the first of the year.

DVC,

Jeff

Edited by Barrettone

Well, we are going to do a tune-up for the 2010 Pan American to work out some kinks. I still don't have the finalized date/location for the Pan Am, but here is the test-run Level III we are doing in Brighton, Michigan. It will be up on the USPSA site in a couple of days as well. It will be 8 stages of scattergun action with all IPSC rules being followed. PRH is our rangemaster, and Yours Truly will be puttin' it together. I will have stages, and an electronic matchbook up by September 1st of next year, and applications should be available after the first of the year.

DVC,

Jeff

Hi Jeff

Good luck with this, It's a bit too close to the ESC 09 for me to attend both matches but im looking forward to the upcoming Pan Am match so role on 2010. :cheers:

N

I think to be a level 3 match you will need more stages, I think 10-13 sticks in my mind. I would contact Neil Beverly and make sure...IF you are going to follow IPSC. Let me know if you need any help. KurtM

I think to be a level 3 match you will need more stages, I think 10-13 sticks in my mind. I would contact Neil Beverly and make sure...IF you are going to follow IPSC. Let me know if you need any help. KurtM

Yep...you are right Kurt. I went on the assumption that it was the same as a handgun level III. I have checked the rulebook, and it is 12 stages. I have increased the stage count to 12 to comply, and the round count is increased to 150 to meet the minimums as well. I have corrected it on the ipsc application/announcement for their webpage...good catch. ;) . Anyway, as I said, I am trying to work out the kinks, so there is the first one outta the way! Now I know the Level IV requirements as well (although we had looked those up prior to making application at the last GA). Now I've gotta get my hands on a damn box formodified, and figure out chrono. These shotgun matches are really a different animal in IPSC!!! Oh well...we'll get there eventually. Feel free to add any other things I may need to look out for. I welcome the input.

Cheers,

Jeff :cheers:

Edited by Barrettone

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

2009 Michigan IPSC Shotgun Championship has been canceled.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Please have any questions or concerns directed to me at jcbaier2001@gmail.com

Thank you,

~John

Edited by John Baier